SCJ Consulting service to teachers:
- Advice and support in finding the right support to complete your induction.
- Consultative and personal service
- Established relationships and links with a large number of Secondary Schools.
- Working in partnership with the PiXL Club, currently this involved over 170 Secondary Schools.
- Pro-active recruitment approach.
- Guidance on completing applications forms and writing supporting statements / covering letters.
Looking for a new teaching position or your first teaching position can be very time consuming. By registering with SCJ Consulting the stress of job hunting will be removed which will allow you to concentrate on choosing the right school for you.
SCJ Consulting specialises in permanent positions, we have experience at placing the following positions:
- Main Pay Scale Teachers
- Head of Department
- Advanced Skills Teachers
- Senior Leadership Team position
In addition to teaching positions we can also assist with finding permanent nonteaching positions such as:
- Cover Supervisors
- Learning Support Assistants
- Business Managers
- Behaviour and welfare workers
For more information please call Sian James +44 (0)7799 892120 or email email@example.com.
Newly Qualified Teachers
SCJ has a very successful and established track record in helping schools find good NQT's, through our links with Universities nationally we have managed to build a solid reputation based on providing support, advice and finding the right school for NQT's. This is fundamental in having a successful induction year. The feedback we get each year from Headteachers that lets NQT's down is either their supporting statement or their interview, therefore please find below a summary of what you should include in a personal statement and some sample interview questions to assist with your preparation.